Twitter acquires Mixer Labs to add Geo Location to tweets

asdfr

Twitter is getting feature rich every day. Recently Twitter acquires Mixer labs which is company working on Geo location software. Now with the help of Mixer Labs GeoAPI application the developers will be able to develop applications with the geo location technology.

 

In simple words, Geo Location is a technology which will help the developers to build applications for twitter with a feature to tell the location of person from where he or she tweets. So we will be seeing some interesting Twitter applications in the near future !!. The people at twitter are trying to integrate the GeoAPI to many amazing applications like Birdfeed, Seesmic Web, Foursquare and others.

 

You can read the full post at Twitter Blog. Click Here!

 

If you Love Struck loved  my post, then feel free to subscribe to my feed Click here!


2 comments:

jj-momscashblog said...

Hey Bob, Just came across your blog and I must say it's a great informative blog. This last post about the Twitter Geo Location tweets I will say was a little above my very limited tech. skills. If I'm understanding what I think I read I would not want people to know where I live or where I am when I'm tweeting. Do I have it all wrong, if I do please give me a break:)I'll catch up soon. Anyways wanted to let you know you have a great blog. Thanks for the info. jj

BM said...

Yeah you are right but it's great for co-worker in companies or something like that. Anyways thanks for the compliments...