Do you know today most of my blogs traffic come from 3 main sites Entrecard, MyBloglog & BlogCatalog. BlogCatalog contributes about 35 to 45 per cent of my blogs traffic. When I joined it I found it very similar to MyBlogLog but as I went inside the deep world of BlogCatalog I found that it has many more great things which can help your blog make a boom in the Blogosphere !.
Lets have a look at the features of BlogCatalog & see if it's worth joining for you ? So here is what you can do at BlogCatalog :
- It's a social networking site like MyBlogLog & you can make good friends there.
- Groups : Just like MyBlogLog's communities you can also create your own groups. I too have a one it's called the Blogger Unit .
- There are many groups on BlogCatalog which can help your blog get a lot of exposure :
- If you are on Digg then you can ask for Diggs to your posts .
- You can get your blog faved on technorati & make a large fan base.
- You can exchange blog links with others.
- Get your posts Stumbled on StumbleUpon.
- Entrecard users can get drops on Entrecard groups.
- When ever you ask for anything there at BlogCatalog always reciprocate too! so that others always give you what you need.
- When you register your blog at BlogCatalog directory your blog starts getting ranked based on the star rating . Mine is ranked at 64.4 out of 100 at present .
- BlogCatalog has a Google Page Rank 7 , so getting your blog listed there is worth it.
If you want success in your blogging then I think BlogCatalog should be one of the first ingredient of your Blogging career. If you spend even half an hour daily on BlogCatalog then I think you really can get good number of unique visitors to your Blog.
If you loved my post, then feel free to subscribe to my post &
get them sent into your Inbox Click here!