The new Google +1 button can be seen on many websites and blogs these days and is becoming quite popular on Blogger as well as Wordpress blogs. The button is like other Digg Buttons and Reddit buttons we see on many other blogs.
How it works
Every time you press the +1 button, 1 is added to the count which shows that it is being liked by other bloggers over the web. You will need a Google Account to be able to click on +1 button.
How to add +1 button to Blogger blogs
- Login to your Blogger Blog
- On Dashboard screen click on Design
- Now click on Edit HTML on top tabs.
- Click on Expand Widget Templates to show up the complete HTML template code.
- Now find the </head> tag inside the HTML code of your blog and place the following code just before this tag:
- Now again find <data:post.body/> and paste the code below to display the button on left or right of post body by changing the value of float:left or right.
<g:plusone size="tall" expr:href="data:post.url"/>
- Click on Save Template and now you can see a +1 button on your posts.
- You can also choose other different +1 buttons like small,standard just click here
|If you loved my post, then feel free to subscribe to my feed Click here!|