Here are some of it's requirements:-
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 with DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium 4 processor 1 GHz
- 512 MB or more RAM
- A modern video card with DirectX support and at least 32 MB of VRAM
- About 500 MB free disk space
- Broadband/ADSL (1 Mbit/s downstream, 512 Kbit/s upstream recommended, although lower speeds may well work)
- 1 hour of viewing is 320 Megabytes downloaded and 105 Megabytes uploaded, which means that a 1 GB cap will be exhausted in about 10 hours...
So, one of it's hardest requirement is an ' Powerful Internet Connection ' .. many people cannot afford this Speed & you already know that how it feels when you watch Youtube videos on a tiny connection. But if you are not being charged per MB under your connection then this is the best Freeware available for watching TV online. For those who have small connection they can enjoy this TV by downloading the shows late night... Note: A lot of patience may be Required :)
If you are extra rich then also you can watch TV online, the only thing different would be some Extra cash getting out of your Big Pocket !
Download Joost here:- Joost Beta 1.0